Sunday, November 15, 2015

My First Post

I feel like the first something is spectacular and can set a precedence for what's to follow; the first step in a big road trip, the first game in a football season, the first year of a new marriage. It should be dynamic and awe-inspiring, a fantastic start to an even better adventure.

This is the exception to that idea.

I fancy myself a writer, usually jokingly and maybe when a little bit inebriated. But somehow people think that the drivel I write has some merit to it. So I decided to give blogging a try. I want a creative repository and a way to just get what out what I want to say.

So, I decided this will be a mixture of writings and musings of various topics. Could be ramblings about fantasy settings (my favorite!) or me talking about the latest Tabletop RPGs (also amazing!) or maybe about writing homework for classes (eh...). Altogether, I want this blog to my voice to people about topics I feel passionate about, I can't always get out it out the way I want it and so starting this blog just seemed the right route to go. So please stick around and check me out, I promise I'll be great decent!